Sunday, January 31, 2010

Welcome to my fap turbo blog

Welcome to my fap turbo blog where you will find very useful information for forex market. In this blog I will try to share with us some of my knowledge about forex world and how you can success in this competitive market by using the latest technology in this market. Also I will try to post some good resource and information that may help you to increase your forex knowledge. You must know that forex world is not easy world and it requires a lot from you including time and money to know how to get your chair on it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Everybody,

    "Which Forex pair and time frame is best to trade" is the frequently asked question and I want do give you the EXPLICIT ANSWER in this comment.

    Are you expecting that I am going to say something like EUR/CHF on 5-minute time frame or GBP/USD on weekly...? No, it is not so simple, but SIMPLE ENOUGH we can figure it out!

    The "PROBLEM" is that markets change over time. If EUR/USD was a well trending currency pair a few years ago, today it is another one.

    I actually want to let you know about a SPECIAL INSTRUMENT that I use to find the BEST TRENDING PAIRS among all the Forex pairs.

    LINK FOR SOFTWARE: ForexTrendy

    The instrument inspects 34 Forex pairs on all time frames from minute to monthly. This way you choose the best trending pair and time frame at the current time.

    GET THE SOFTWARE: ForexTrendy

    ReplyDelete