Sunday, January 31, 2010

How to Choose Your Forex Trading Robot

It is very hard and complex job to find and discover a good forex trading robot but I can help you a little by defining some concepts and compare some of the good forex trading robots in the market today. I searched in many places and I found that the best forex trading in the market today and during the last year is fapturbo and forex megadroid. The main difference between any forex trading robot is the accuracy and winning rates. I read in my forums like babypips that the best one among them is fap trubo and I found many positive reviews for fap turbo in the forex market. This robot reaches the 95% of winning rate. So the first thing you should look at is the winning rate and the second thing is the risk guarantee. Well, it is a weak point in both fapturbo and forex megadriod that they just provide money back guarantee but what if I lose my money whiles I am using these robots? Well you just lose it and no one will help you. For that I always ask any forex player to test the software under the demo mode and this will be the first thing you should look at if the robot support demo-mode as well as live-mode or not.

Before you decide if a specific robot is good or bad you should test the robot with the major currency pairs and not the minor currency pairs and also test it at least 4 weeks in the demo-mode before you go to the live mode. I wish this information helped you a little ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment